If you're looking for a new relationship or would like to improve the one you're already in, this audio of Marianne Williamson interviewing Dr. Pat Allen has amazing insights to help.
For men..."I promise to cherish the women, kids and animals in my life, even when they are irrational, irritating and totally illogical."For women... "I promise to respect my chosen man and his thoughts, suggestions, ideas and plans, even when I know I'm smarter and can do it better."
"Monday Nights With Dr. Pat Allen." An open forum. Bring your questions about relationship issues and interpersonal communication. Or better yet, step down to the stage and have a one-on-one personal therapy session. See and hear nationally known therapist, author and lecturer Dr. Pat Allen explain her unique theories on how male and female energies interact in a relationship, and pounce on the question: Have we lost our ability to mate and relate?
- An evening for singles and couples
- Men and women in the new "Sex in the City" millennium
- Laugh and learn how to avoid bad relationships and how to keep good relationships together
- Discover how the masculine and feminine roles affect the dynamics of a relationship
- Stop doing a slam dance with your mate and learn how to waltz
The Odyssey Theatre
2055 South Sepulveda (at Olympic Boulevard)
West Los Angeles, California
Except Major Holidays
7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
$10 admission at the door